DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Other Mavics that use the M1 batteries?

Kilboar

Reactions
I had to buy new batteries for my M1 because the original batteries were swelling up. I’m thinking of up grading to a newer used Mavic and wondering which ones use the these same M1 batteries?

Or should I just up grade to a newer Mavic and their newer batteries?

I don’t fly it a ton and sometimes carry it around more than I actually get to fly it.

If you can find a Mavic Pro Platinum, it uses the same battery, just a different color. I still fly my MPP … it’s hackable. I changed my descent rate to 22 mph. Cool to watch it fall like a rock.

Reactions: Kilboar
Yes only the M1P or MPP uses that particular battery, and I think both batteries have exactly the same basic properties and product code, just the lighter ‘platinum’ colour on the MPP.

This battery had the slightly recessed back, which I believe may have been to allow a little swelling in flight for very minor puffing under harder flying.
No other model DJI drone battery has this, and we should all be aware Sparks and M2s at least had jamming / ejection issues due in part to this.

My 3 original flymore batteries are still indiscernible now to when they were new, so pretty bad to see you lose your originals (3?) in possibly similar timelines.

You may find a good 2nd hand kit and benefit from the extra batteries.
As you might know the OEM batteries are almost impossible to find in some places having been made obsolete some time ago.
Or, you could sell those batteries to contribute to the newer drone model.

Reactions: Kilboar

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manu Gopinath