DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Paying it forward

skered53-464

Reactions
I bought these by mistake and cannot use them, Master Airscrew Endure pops in RED x 1 set.
Stealth , one set of black, yellow and orange.

Also, 2 full sets of DJI low noise props for Mavic 2, the tips have silver stripes per the pic on the box.

I'd rather spread the love vs sending them all to one person ? US shipping only.

Let me me know who can use them.

They are Mavic 2 props? I just bought my M2P and it didn't come with any spares. Let me know what you need and I'd take a set. Especially the Master Air Screw ones.
Can pm me if you'd like.

They are Mavic 2 props? I just bought my M2P and it didn't come with any spares. Let me know what you need and I'd take a set. Especially the Master Air Screw ones.
Can pm me if you'd like.
Pick out 2 or 3 sets, let me know and I'll put them in a small USPS box on Friday or Saturday. it's six sets total. Paying it fwd = no charge ;-)

Pick out 2 or 3 sets, let me know and I'll put them in a small USPS box on Friday or Saturday. it's six sets total. Paying it fwd = no charge ;-)
A set of red stealth and just the low noise original ones are good. I really appreciate it and don't want to be greedy. I'm sure someone else might be in need of some too. I only expected one set and that would be fine also. If so just the reds. I'll pm you my info.. So much appreciated!!

A set of red stealth and just the low noise original ones are good. I really appreciate it and don't want to be greedy. I only expected one set and that would be fine also. If so just the reds. I'll pm you my info.. So much appreciated!!
This charger is up for dibs as well. I definitely won't work with Air 2 batteries.
img_0837-jpg.158762

half the props and the charger spoken for.

It's nice to see people still care 😌 and just like that you put a smile on my face

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1654211457053.jpg
    FB_IMG_1654211457053.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Tufargon
Charger and 2 sets sent to Austin TX.
Last two sets sent to Seneca Falls NY.

All Gone , Enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics