DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Photos from Mobile, Alabama

Nice,welcome to the forum 👍

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I like the pic at the track more than the others since it's more out of the box. Good pic

Good morning to all-
Jeff- Very good work. I just joined this group because I just got my new Mini 2 set up yesterday. Looking forward to taking it out later today- if it warms up. I look forward to talking with you about the drone thing.
And I reside in Bay Minette, AL- not so very far from Mobile.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Beautiful shots. Technically, though, I think the first pic is not a legal one by FAA rules (flying over people). It's my favorite shot.

I like the pic at the track more than the others since it's more out of the box. Good pic
Thank you for the feedback! Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.
Good morning to all-
Jeff- Very good work. I just joined this group because I just got my new Mini 2 set up yesterday. Looking forward to taking it out later today- if it warms up. I look forward to talking with you about the drone thing.
And I reside in Bay Minette, AL- not so very far from Mobile.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed
Hello Ed, thanks for your feedback. Did you have some good flights yesterday? I'm on break till Jan 3rd. Email me [email protected] and we can set up a time to talk.

Beautiful shots. Technically, though, I think the first pic is not a legal one by FAA rules (flying over people). It's my favorite shot.
Hello, thanks for the feedback. I teach at the high school where I took the track photo and had their permission. But you're right, normally that wouldn't be cool, or legal. Where do you usually fly?

There must be amazing places to fly in Connecticut.
CT is a beautiful state, we have mountains (not huge) the ocean, and seasons.
I'm a retired HS teacher... I feel your pain! (just joking--teaching has always fulfilled me)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52