DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pop-Up window larger than screen

Hell_Hawk_33

Reactions
So everything I found via searching has to do with full screen mode. This is different. As you can see by the screenshot the pop-up window for precision takeoff is suddenly bigger than what can actually fit on the screen. The bottom part is cut off including the slider to initiate takeoff.

If it matters I'm running the app on a Samsung S8 that I've used since day one with my Mavic. I'm sure it's something simple I'm just missing, so as always any help is appreciated. :)

Will your screen flip when you turn your display a 1/4 turn

Fly with a S10, never had this issue. After some searching thru the Settings Menu I noticed a option for "Screen Zoom". You might try playing with that!

-Settings
-Display
-Screen Zoom

Tried it with my text messages and it cuts off the last text moving from half zoomed to full. Hope it's that simple.

Last edited:
Fly with a S10, never had this issue. After some searching thru the Settings Menu I noticed a option for "Screen Zoom". You might try playing with that!

-Settings
-Display
-Screen Zoom

Tried it with my text messages and it cuts off the last text moving from half zoomed to full. Hope it's that simple.

OMG that was it! That was totally it! I knew it had to be something simple. Thank you so much for the suggestion! :)

Thank you everyone for your input on this issue. :cool:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos