DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-flight Quiz - Australia

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. Just turned on the pro and here's the quiz. Pretty straight forward and common sense.

Did a quick test turning MP and app off and on about half a dozen times, quiz didn't pop up again so unless they change questions or rules it's probably only a one off after you answer all questions correctly.
It did take two goes of opening the app initially before the quiz popped up though

Reactions: Simmo
Looks like DJI will be introducing a pre-flight quiz on the DJIGo 4 app, before pilots can take off, starting tomorrow.
Curious to see what they are.

It says date 1-12. If that’s 2012 I apologize. But they have had that. I got my Pro in jul 2017. I used it about 15 times and then my display came in upside down and lots of dialogue boxes about quiz. I finally took it successfully and screen righted itself. Go figure. I am not a computer Apple newby. I know how to lock in a position on display. It had to be the quiz! Anyway it’s common sense and if u get answer wrong u can try it again until u get it right. Never had to take it again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks