DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Price Question

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Has anyone seen a lower posted price for CrystalSky Ultra 7.85, than $849.00? Haven't been able to find one any cheaper than that. Any leads appreciated!

Typically the prices set by DJI are uniform across all re-sellers. With that said, I've been able to barter with some re-sellers when buying multiple items. Example was when I purchased my Inspire 2 I use bought the lenses/gimbals at a decent discount. Word of caution is do not barter with them on an open forum, send them a PM

Typically the prices set by DJI are uniform across all re-sellers. With that said, I've been able to barter with some re-sellers when buying multiple items. Example was when I purchased my Inspire 2 I use bought the lenses/gimbals at a decent discount. Word of caution is do not barter with them on an open forum, send them a PM
Thanks for the insight. Was hoping someone may had heard of a discount coming at the Chinese New Year, something like that...

Just pay the $849 and enjoy the great display!
Just might do that but will probably wait until after the Chinese New Year in February to see if the price goes down.. They usually have a few sales that come out during that time. I WILL end up with one though! lol

Just might do that but will probably wait until after the Chinese New Year in February to see if the price goes down.. They usually have a few sales that come out during that time. I WILL end up with one though! lol

Get it from a reputable dealer so you can return or process a warranty claim if there are any issues, just noticed an upswing in CS Ultra issues with the back light and internal battery failing after some hours of use

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c