DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Questions for Air 2s/DJI Fly when coming from a MP1

pilifida

Reactions
Hello all,

Today i received my drone and i have several questions after my first flight:

- can't see photo size/settings features like: size:20Mp or whatever, quality: like fine, normal etc
- can't find battery discharge settings: how many days until starting to discharge
- can't find low battery alert settings: 10%-30%
Also when using ACDSee, the dng photos look awfully pixelated, but when opening them with photoshop they look ok.

The rest i will try to discover in the following days. Thank you for your help :)

Hello all,

Today i received my drone and i have several questions after my first flight:

- can't see photo size/settings features like: size:20Mp or whatever, quality: like fine, normal etc
- can't find battery discharge settings: how many days until starting to discharge
- can't find low battery alert settings: 10%-30%
Also when using ACDSee, the dng photos look awfully pixelated, but when opening them with photoshop they look ok.

The rest i will try to discover in the following days. Thank you for your help :)
You probably won't like these answers, coming form the MP1, but...
(Note I have the Air 2, not the Air 2S, so can't comfirm there aren't any differences).

-Photo Options would be 3:2 or 16:9. Found under the three-dot menu under camera. You can pick shooting Raw/jpg on the bottom right
-No battery discharge options, it's automatic. Down to 96% after 1 day, and 60% after 5 days. Not changeable
-Battery alerts are dynamic only (not customizable by percentage). Tap on the battery level on the top right and you'll see Time to RTH, Time to Forced Landing and Time to empty.

Have fun with the new drone.

Thx for the answers, so it.s like i imagined :))
I.ll try to cope with those. I usually used time to discharge depending on seasons: în winter, flying it rarely, i would have chosen 3 days as i didnt wamt to keep them too much time full. But during summer i would have chosen 10 days because either way i would have flown the drone during that period, and i wanted to have the batteries prepared.
Besides these, i like dji fly more than dji go 4.

Aaaand i have ANOTHER QUESTION: when showing the map, the drone flies way faster then the map moves. Is there a way to zoom out a bit so i could have a better view of the drone on the map?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark