DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reducing Sharpness in Post

Robert Granata

Reactions
So how do you reduce the sharpness in post processing your videos? I am using Filmora and there are sliders for contrast and saturation but none for sharpness.

Can you try adding a very small amount of blur?
With Premiere Gaussian blur can have quite a nice effect though you can also directly reduce sharpening in Lumetri.

Ok late reply but since I have just envountered similar problems (sharpening & NR) I sadly have to confirm NOPE you can't do it in Filmora. Major, major flaw. I love the simplicity of it so I'm really ticked off by that. Premier then, I guess...how annoying.

Are there other editing programs (other than Premier) that will allow you to play with sharpening & NR?

Vegas Pro and Vegas Movie Studio have a full suite of plugins, including several methods for blurring.

I just started delving into Powerdirector and Colordirector. Looking good. Haven't quite figured out yet why clips I'm trying to color grade from Powerdirector internally to Colordirector (there's a button in PD that opens the clip up and in CD) are always terribly yellow or orange and impossible to salvage, like a totally messed up WB. Teething problems I guess..but it's really looking promising.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito