DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Ringstone Edge

FlushVision

Reactions
Another vid from yesterday. This time over the Western side of Ringstone Edge reservoir flying my Mini 3 Pro. I thought about flying it over the power lines seen in the vid towards a quarry the other side but I thought better of it erring on the side of caution (and legality).

Again, shot at 4K, 30 fps and EV -1. Single battery and in the air for 16 minutes.

Just out of curiosity, why are you shooting video at 30 fps when the UK is a PAL area where 25 fps is the standard.
Good question and I have no reasonable answer except to say that I've always shot my vids at 30fps. I've been thinking of switching to 25fps for a few weeks now. I never do slow motion (not that at 30fps would be any better for that) so I can't think why I shouldn't do 25fps,.
You are the first person to mention this in the eight years I've been making aerial videos, no problem with that, but maybe that's because most of my audience tends to be them there Americans (where it's the norm to do 30fps). So, since you've mentioned it I'll go the 25fps going forward.
Martin.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_