Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Rocky French Coastline, 4K

T.O.M.

Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Hi y'all!
Last summer I stayed in a small town called La Tranche-sur-mer in France. As it turns it is an awfully boring region (not if you are in to farms and pastures) but there was a nice coastline so I pulled out the Mini 2 and tossed it in the air for a quick flight. Enjoy the video!

Hi y'all!
Last summer I stayed in a small town called La Tranche-sur-mer in France. As it turns it is an awfully boring region (not if you are in to farms and pastures) but there was a nice coastline so I pulled out the Mini 2 and tossed it in the air for a quick flight. Enjoy the video!

Nice movements. I think it's a good place to practice cinematic moves.

Nice movements. I think it's a good place to practice cinematic moves.
Thanks! If it is not too windy it sure is. Bare in mind that the French are big on drone regulations if you ever fly there Hight restrictions almost everywhere:

First, great shots and music selection. I miss my Mini 2. It was a great little drone.
As France is a part of EASA, I am surprised and saddened they are so restrictive.
I just had an idea: if you were to approach the altitude limit in a zone, then reset your Home Point, would it begin at zero and give you more “altitude” to play with? Clearly, safety is paramount, but where you were shooting your video I can’t imagine it would be a problem.

First, great shots and music selection. I miss my Mini 2. It was a great little drone.
As France is a part of EASA, I am surprised and saddened they are so restrictive.
I just had an idea: if you were to approach the altitude limit in a zone, then reset your Home Point, would it begin at zero and give you more “altitude” to play with? Clearly, safety is paramount, but where you were shooting your video I can’t imagine it would be a problem.
Thanks for your feedback.
It is indeed strange that within European law, countries still have their own interpretations of the law.
How user-friendly the website or app is for looking up flight restrictions also varies considerably. So far I have experience with those of the Netherlands Belgium France and Spain and they are not all equally comprehensible.

I did a quick search to see if I could find more information on your suggestion but it is not conclusive. It's not clear to me yet if altitude is also a parameter for RTH or if it's just altitude and latitude.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor