DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Santa Ponsa : Majorca

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Had a battle with myself whether or not to take the drone on holiday with me last year as I wasn't sure how airport security would react to a drone. You know what it's like, some people think a drone is a lethal weapon with nuclear capabilities.
Anyway decided to take it and glad I did as I managed to capture most of my favourite holiday destination. Filmed last september over the course of a couple of days.

Had a battle with myself whether or not to take the drone on holiday with me last year as I wasn't sure how airport security would react to a drone. You know what it's like, some people think a drone is a lethal weapon with nuclear capabilities.
Anyway decided to take it and glad I did as I managed to capture most of my favourite holiday destination. Filmed last september over the course of a couple of days.
That was a wonderful video. Very good editing. It is amazing how good the Mini 2 camera is. Perfect for travel.

Another great video!

Beautiful footage! I really liked the water transitions and great scenery. Makes me want to watch the Mallorca Files TV series again. Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d