DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling spare accessories?

KateFly

Reactions
I've got a few spare accessories to sell from my Mavic Pro, where's the best place to get them sold?

They are brand new, never used; gimbal cover with silicon protector, charger with AC adaptor, joby mount, Mac mount.

EBay, gumtree? Or on this forum? 72741

Probably the mavmount will be the first thing to go. Will help if someone knows what part of the planet you hang out in. The plug makes me think not in usa.

You could try posting them in the Classifieds section here. eBay is also a common place to sell accessories.

Reactions: Texas Mavic
Actually I can't... Saying I have insufficient privilleges to post in the classified forum! I'll do eBay.

Probably the mavmount will be the first thing to go. Will help if someone knows what part of the planet you hang out in. The plug makes me think not in usa.

Perhaps I have a different setup, but I can see the guys location is quite clearly marked as U.K. even with a flag as an extra clue....hope that helps.

Perhaps I have a different setup, but I can see the guys location is quite clearly marked as U.K. even with a flag as an extra clue....hope that helps.
Wasn’t there when he started the ad. The only clue was the plug.

Wasn’t there when he started the ad. The only clue was the plug.

Ahhh, fair enough. He obviously took your advice and rectified the profile. Thought it was strange but at least it’s all cleared up now. Take care. Pete

One little bit of info you guys overlooked .
OP is a female
Not a he
a70377889c01259db02eed9ff7513cf0.jpg

Reactions: KateFly
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman