DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Siti Khadijah Market

MPone

Reactions
The Siti Khadijah Market (Malay: Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah) is a market in Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia. The name is derived from Khadija binti Khuwaylid, the wife of Prophet Muhammad who was a businesswoman on that time. Thus, this market also is dominated by women sellers. The market is housed in a four-story building and features an octagonal shape. Fresh goodies, ready-to-eat foods, local snacks and drinks can be found sold in the market. The bottom floor is dedicated to wet items such as fish, vegetables, chicken and so on. Level 1 is allocated to dry food items. They additionally sell traditional Kelantan cakes, chicken, spiked fish, rice noodles, glazed rice, nasi dagang, laksam and somtam. The second and third floors are for non-food items.

Excellent use of the Drone Camera , even caught me off guard a few times in the market, thinking you were using a hand held and than you went up for a tremedous view. Nice work

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: MPone
The Siti Khadijah Market (Malay: Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah) is a market in Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia. The name is derived from Khadija binti Khuwaylid, the wife of Prophet Muhammad who was a businesswoman on that time. Thus, this market also is dominated by women sellers. The market is housed in a four-story building and features an octagonal shape. Fresh goodies, ready-to-eat foods, local snacks and drinks can be found sold in the market. The bottom floor is dedicated to wet items such as fish, vegetables, chicken and so on. Level 1 is allocated to dry food items. They additionally sell traditional Kelantan cakes, chicken, spiked fish, rice noodles, glazed rice, nasi dagang, laksam and somtam. The second and third floors are for non-food items.
Excellent work! I liked the visuals of the market, all the foods, the variety the vendors, and the film made me feel that I was there! one views of the village were good, though a bit over saturated in processing.

Awesome video! I loved it. The artwork on the buildings was amazing.

Excellent work! I liked the visuals of the market, all the foods, the variety the vendors, and the film made me feel that I was there! one views of the village were good, though a bit over saturated in processing.
Video/Photo saturation is just a matter of personal preference. Thanks for your comments :)

Awesome video! I loved it. The artwork on the buildings was amazing.
We do have a lot of great artist in Malaysia. Practically these folks draw lot of these street arts in almost every city here. Perhaps you could look at it like graffiti :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh