DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins

I like the glossy too. I have that skin on my Air 1 but it's matte. My bad. I'm thinking of changing it out. I had the red baron before and loved it, but DJI replaced that drone with a new one and never said why..I had sent it along with the controller for controller problems.
I think other dealers sell the Decalgirl skins that aren't big movers at a cheaper price. I see many listed by Ebay dealers.
Im of a mind that the same skins from the manufacturer are sold by many resellers, I dont know of patents, Decalgirl and iStyles are but a couple out of perhaps a dozen broad stock choice resellers, not including FleeBay. The number of sellers on FleeBay suggests to me they may all have the link to the manufacturer. iStyles quotes the same price as Decalgirl then undercuts them by 25%.

Reactions: Hauptmann
How does your strobes fit over the CF skin? I dont fly at night but occasionally press hard up against sunset and twilight. Ive a Top strobe for use at these times. View attachment 118925I like the low profile. Its not special. One blinding white strobe mode. All my batteries have velcro attachment. I clip it on my shirt/jacket for stumbling back to transport with the strobe flash leading the way.
I attach 4 strobes attached to my MP with velcro... one on the bottom front, one on the rear add-on landing gear and two on a clip that goes over my battery. I wouldn't know what might happen to my drones skin if I attached to it and don't want to mess it up.

I attach 4 strobes attached to my MP with velcro... one on the bottom front, one on the rear add-on landing gear and two on a clip that goes over my battery. I wouldn't know what might happen to my drones skin if I attached to it and don't want to mess it up.
Ive prop guards and landing gear extensions that can no longer be attached due to the thickness of the skin. Ive acquired another designed landing gear that are skids that attach main underbody. Works great as it doesnt fit over the skin. Its not a stable. The first set of gear, sold by DJI, has a much wider 4 points stance; attaching to the antenna legs and mid-way on rear prop pylons and onto the skin. The skid type is much much easier to attach and remove.

Trying out a skin for my MA2 (custom). Decal's girl equipment does a nice job and the 3M is of great quality. You can see it a little better but these drones are so small that I don't think anything will make a big difference.

ZCLSUP.jpgZHEADON.jpgZ1.jpgZBTM.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972