DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sky King checking in

Out of the blue of the western sky comes Sky King.
You know, I think the location of the show was suppose to be in Arizona (it was probably filmed in California...).

Reactions: kalimah
New Drone operator here, Sky King (if you remember that TV show you are long of tooth like me) 😅
Received my DJI mini2 as Christmas gift from my son. Have only flown 3 or 4 test flights so far. Will have to wait a while for more as my battery compartment door came off while I was trying to remove a battery. Tried some of the things suggested on this forum but gave up and will ship it in for repair I guess.

*** I am having issues locating a service center that works on DJI Mini 2. Any suggestions ?
Welcome.

Do we call you Ski King or Sky King? I'm happy calling you either, since I ski and I'm a pilot! Welcome to our group.

Reactions: MA2 317
Mr King, (@ski king) it does appear that your "handle -- Sky King," does not match your Username "Ski King…"

If you want your username to also be Sky King, go to your Avatar on the top right side of the screen, it is the Little Red Circle with the "S" in it.

Left Click on the avatar, in the menu, click on Account Details, in the new screen, you will see Username, followed by "Ski King", Click on Change and make it anything you want…

But I would only change the "i" to a "y"…

Mr King, (@ski king) it does appear that your "handle -- Sky King," does not match your Username "Ski King…"

If you want your username to also be Sky King, go to your Avatar on the top right side of the screen, it is the Little Red Circle with the "S" in it.

Left Click on the avatar, in the menu, click on Account Details, in the new screen, you will see Username, followed by "Ski King", Click on Change and make it anything you want…

But I would only change the "i" to a "y"…
Thanks for the heads up. I followed your instructions but got this message:
You may next change your username on or after Jan 25, 2023.
I'll make a note to change it on 1/25 ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: LoudThunder
Jep, I forgot about that rule, not sure why a newcomer has to wait 30-days to change their username. There are other rules, like to sell an item, you have to have be a member for 30-days and have 10-postings. It's all in the Guidelines that you received a link to from @dirkclod.

Now yu need to come up with a cool avatar...

1672374179827.png

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your new Mini 2 great....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

New Drone operator here, Sky King (if you remember that TV show you are long of tooth like me) 😅
Received my DJI mini2 as Christmas gift from my son. Have only flown 3 or 4 test flights so far. Will have to wait a while for more as my battery compartment door came off while I was trying to remove a battery. Tried some of the things suggested on this forum but gave up and will ship it in for repair I guess.

*** I am having issues locating a service center that works on DJI Mini 2. Any suggestions ?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329