DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo Drone Quadcopter With RC Pro Triple Mount Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronSky1

Reactions
Like new as picture 9 flights used to develop our triple mount (sold on ebay DJI Mavic 3 SeriesTriple Mount -GoPro-Sequoia-FLIR-Lighting-Action 2 NEW ITEM | eBay)

This was my development drone for our triple mounting system. (no lonnger needed since mount is in production)
Includes triple GoPro style mounting system (lights and tracker not included) under warrenty until May or Jun.

This is drone ad DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo Drone Quadcopter With RC Pro Triple Mount Development 190021045361 | eBay

Attachments

• 20230407_100111.jpg
    20230407_100111.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 26
  • 20230407_100123.jpg
    20230407_100123.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
  • 20230407_100136.jpg
    20230407_100136.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Not to stray too far from your intent to sell this development Mavic3, but I have a question. I can imagine using your mount for a light painting photography application, but not sure why I would mount an action cam on Mavic 3. Perhaps you could explain your device for me.

Is there an IR action camera and IR searchlights available to mount this way?

We sell them to pilots using 360 degree cameras, FLIR camers and Multispectral cameras. I also have users that mount upward facing cameras on them for filming under objects.

We are an approved vendor. Unlike most of you I design ,make and test (rather the shot) hence the need for a lot of different drones.
My self I fly Mavic Mini 3 pro, Matrice 200 and Skydio.

Reactions: JoelP
Like new as picture 9 flights used to develop our triple mount (sold on ebay DJI Mavic 3 SeriesTriple Mount -GoPro-Sequoia-FLIR-Lighting-Action 2 NEW ITEM | eBay)

This was my development drone for our triple mounting system. (no lonnger needed since mount is in production)
Includes triple GoPro style mounting system (lights and tracker not included) under warrenty until May or Jun.

This is drone ad DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo Drone Quadcopter With RC Pro Triple Mount Development 190021045361 | eBay
The listing on eBay shows as "ended". Not sure if it sold or if you just took it off the platform?

Will relist over weekend with RC controller people do not want to pay the ex

Extra 600 you can offer direct a d bypass ebay

You're selling for $1400?

no minimum with standard RC controller not the 1990
I'm so confused. What I understood was that you were selling a Mavic 3 fly-more combo with the RC Pro for around 2k. Correct? And then, you were going to separate the RC Pro and sell it separately for $600 so I assumed that the rest would be $1400. Please show me where I misunderstood.

I was looking for 2400 to 2500 with RC PRO I declined offers for 2250 and will relist with the RC controller which has no hdmi or app capabilities for around 1900 . I can use the RCPro with my mini 3 pro and when I get another mavic 3 the controller is more important to me since I always rotate drones and the hdmi is important
Hope this helps. It will be exactly as pictured with less expensive controller

I was looking for 2400 to 2500 with RC PRO I declined offers for 2250 and will relist with the RC controller which has no hdmi or app capabilities for around 1900 . I can use the RCPro with my mini 3 pro and when I get another mavic 3 the controller is more important to me since I always rotate drones and the hdmi is important
Hope this helps. It will be exactly as pictured with less expensive controller
Ahhh, ok. Thanks for the clarification.

• Haha
Reactions: Mavikhan
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member