DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

**SOLD** Mavic 3 (not Classic) in mint condition PRICE REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

f13dfx

Reactions
I'm selling my personal Mavic 3 (not Classic) that I purchased back in January 2022 which still has DJI Care Refresh & Fly Away coverage until January 23, 2024. Includes Mavic 3 drone complete with 1 battery, accompanying rubber/leather holster protector & brand new RC-N1 controller; I was using my RC Pro for both Mavic 3 & Mini 3 Pro. I haven't been able to use it much and I purchased my Mini 3 Pro in the Fall of 2022 which I use on a much more regular basis.

Asking $1600 (was $1700) includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the continental USA & Canada. Overseas shipping will be with actual shipping charges. I have maintained a 100% Feedback rating on eBay (see pic below) through 248 transactions! PayPal or wire transfer accepted.

Ask away if you have any questions. Thank you!

eBay Feedback.jpgIMG_1637.png

Attachments

• IMG_1625.jpeg
    IMG_1625.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1632.jpeg
    IMG_1632.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1626.jpeg
    IMG_1626.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1624.jpeg
    IMG_1624.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1631.jpeg
    IMG_1631.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I have a question, unrelated to the sale of your aircraft. When I purchased my Mavic 3 Classic, I had heard that there were two styles of storage covers, but the seeling dealer said, "No, only one type". by looking at your photos, you clearly have a different cover than I do. Would you happen to know any details about the covers?

I have a question, unrelated to the sale of your aircraft. When I purchased my Mavic 3 Classic, I had heard that there were two styles of storage covers, but the seeling dealer said, "No, only one type". by looking at your photos, you clearly have a different cover than I do. Would you happen to know any details about the covers?
The Classic has a different cover if you check the parts list of each drone in the DJI Store online.

DJI is selling refurbished Mavic 3's for $1639. Comes with 1 battery, a 65W charger, an RC-N1 & accessories

they are currently out of stock, but they will have them available sporadically...just have to check

DJI is selling refurbished Mavic 3's for $1639. Comes with 1 battery, a 65W charger, an RC-N1 & accessories

they are currently out of stock, but they will have them available sporadically...just have to check
Fair enough, that price doesn’t include 2 years of DJI Care Refresh you would have to purchase at $399. 🙂

Last edited:
Fair enough, that price doesn’t include 2 years of DJI Care Refresh you would have to purchase at $399. 🙂
that's true, but yours only has than 9 months left? So adjust by around $130-140

all I was saying was that DJI offers a refrurbished drone the same as yours, with more accessories, for less. If you account for Care Refresh than, yes, it's about $70 more. Obviously there is some value in a confidence factor and convenience when dealing with DJI rather than somebody on the internet. Of course, DJI is out of stock at the moment so there is that.

if you can sell yours for that price, more power to you. I just wasn't sure if you were aware of the 'used' price at DJI. By the way, the Drone Nerds price is $1749, and their refurbished Mavic 3's are on back order. Maybe your timing is good

that's true, but yours only has than 9 months left? So adjust by around $130-140

all I was saying was that DJI offers a refrurbished drone the same as yours, with more accessories, for less. If you account for Care Refresh than, yes, it's about $70 more. Obviously there is some value in a confidence factor and convenience when dealing with DJI rather than somebody on the internet. Of course, DJI is out of stock at the moment so there is that.

if you can sell yours for that price, more power to you. I just wasn't sure if you were aware of the 'used' price at DJI. By the way, the Drone Nerds price is $1749, and their refurbished Mavic 3's are on back order. Maybe your timing is good
You can’t prorate the coverage entirely as you still have 3 replacements with the DJI 2-year Care Refresh.

Above average for the going rate. But only by $100 or so.. And considering the ebay rating of the seller and the fact that its on this site from a 66 year old with 100+ posts around here... ...I'd consider it a safe and secure purchase. +1

Reactions: Oman and f13dfx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_