DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

*SOLD*

Dogpilot

Reactions
The combo kit with Goggles 2 and the Motion Controller 2. Kit is 2 months old. I got it to test out some search processes for one of my Geology projects. It works wonderfully, just not with the Enterprise Mavics. This will work with the Mini 3 Pro, I started with that, seeing if I destroyed it edging up to rock walls at night, the loss would not be so great. I have also used it with the Mavic 3 Pro and Mavic 3. I just need to do it with a platform the incorporates RTK positioning. I was simply doing a proof of concept.

So this part of the project is over and a new line needs to be investigated so this stuff is for sale. Purchased two months ago from B&H at the astounding price of $799. This also includes a spare battery, a head strap clip and a short cable to use the strap to hold the battery module. It is still on warranty.

I will consider separating the goggles from the controller and may be interested in trades. RC Pro For Example

All this in the original box, all packaging, documentation and the extras for $675 shipped, PayPal accepted, split the fee. Will ship worldwide, but you then get to pay the shipping, I'll kick in the amount it would cost to ship in the USA.
motion4.jpg
motion.jpgmotion2.jpgmotion3.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1