DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLVED: M3P Camera issue

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This morning, prep'd to launch from a place I have literally launched 100s of times before. Mavic 3 Pro and RC-Pro have been behaving properly and have the latest firmware updates.
No camera view on the controller in 1x. Switched to 3x and got a camera view. Took off and switched to 7x, no problems with focus or gimbal. Switched back to 1x and got a strange 7x in the 1x position on the screen. Focus and gimbal did not function. Moments later got an IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL LOST and the drone wanted to RTH. It was only 30 feet away and 17 feet high. Brought it back manually and it landed properly.
This repeated itself regardless of whether or not I was in video or photo mode and after I did a camera and drone reset. Has anyone experienced a similar issue or have any ideas for a solution?

1x during takeoff
Screenshot_20230803-072608.jpg

3x
Screenshot_20230803-072736.jpg

7x
Screenshot_20230803-072755.jpg

Attempt to switch back to 1x (note 7x in the 1x position)
Screenshot_20230803-072809.jpg

Last edited:
Were you in explorer mode? Sometimes you can't change camera while recording if not in explorer mode.

I have not seen anything like this with mine. Have you opened a ticket with DJI yet?

Did you try removing the battery and then retry with a different one? Just in case the reset didn't quite clear things up.

About to. Yes, I used another battery. I also used another controller (RC) with same results.

Within 3 days of delivery to DJI (Texas), it has been diagnosed and repaired, currently being flight tested.

Coaxial Cable (Gimbal): $46.00
Repair Service Fee: $65.00
Dear Customer, This product will be covered under warranty.

Reactions: AlanL
Follow-up:
Received the package from DJI in less than 2 weeks from when I sent it in. They sent a replacement drone instead of my original. The drone had the latest firmware and I was surprised to find it had already been linked to the 1.5 years remaining on my Care Refresh. All I had to do was link it to my controller and change the serial number with the FAA.
Very satisfied with their speed, communications, and warranty support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman