Join Us Now

Air 2 Squidinc Aerial Droneography presents... 2023 Highlight Flights

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
A fantastic year of flights with my Mavic Air 2, flying up and down the mid north coast of NSW, Australia. Some spectacular coastline beaches and towns, primarily between Forster and Port Macquarie. Thanks for your support, and I hope you enjoy this 2023 highlights package. The old MA2 may not be the "slickest" drone on the block these days, but she still performs above and beyond on many fronts. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

Nice work buddy! Never seen a hyper lapse with the fade into a night scene. Great tour of the area!
cheers Karl

Reactions: Squidinc
A fantastic year of flights with my Mavic Air 2, flying up and down the mid north coast of NSW, Australia. Some spectacular coastline beaches and towns, primarily between Forster and Port Macquarie. Thanks for your support, and I hope you enjoy this 2023 highlights package. The old MA2 may not be the "slickest" drone on the block these days, but she still performs above and beyond on many fronts. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!
Thanks for your good wishes Squidinc. I haven’t had a second to look at this but anything you shoot with your MA2 (I have the same) Is always first class. The very best to you and yours for the Festive period.

Thanks for your good wishes Squidinc. I haven’t had a second to look at this but anything you shoot with your MA2 (I have the same) Is always first class. The very best to you and yours for the Festive period.
Cheers @twickers14. Always appreciate your comments. 👍🏻

Have checked it out and yes it’s right up to your usual standards. In fact I think I might recognise some of the footage which is not surprising as of course-it’s a 23 film! How do you get the hyperlapse going from daylight into nighttime without a break unless there is a break? Superb though.

Have checked it out and yes it’s right up to your usual standards. In fact I think I might recognise some of the footage which is not surprising as of course-it’s a 23 film! How do you get the hyperlapse going from daylight into nighttime without a break unless there is a break? Superb though.
Thanks again @twickers14 The day/night clip is a hyperlapse “waypoints” with the coordinates saved. Once saved, I ran the hyperlapse flight twice - day & night. Then in FCPx I stacked the day clip on top of the night and blended the two. It’s not exact but it kind of worked. It was the first time I have tried it. Not perfect, but did the job.

Thanks again @twickers14 The day/night clip is a hyperlapse “waypoints” with the coordinates saved. Once saved, I ran the hyperlapse flight twice - day & night. Then in FCPx I stacked the day clip on top of the night and blended the two. It’s not exact but it kind of worked. It was the first time I have tried it. Not perfect, but did the job.
Certainly did. I have never tried waypoints and I have MA2. Better summon up the courage to give it a go. Your’s is brilliant.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13