DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Steady as a rock at 36C-in the U.K.!

twickers14

Reactions
Just had to take the challenge. We don’t get many days in the U.K. where the mercury tops 36C. Old Man Mavic will back me up here as he’s just down the road! A recent post reminded me that it’s OK to fly up to 40C so although many of our friends on the Forum will have flown in higher temps I was delighted with the drone’s performance. Here’s a quick shot of the Downs looking parched (for a temperate climate) and there’s more highs tomorrow then a bang or two and some much needed rain if you’re a gardener like me.
FAD45492-1D3C-49AC-BC2C-14645FE8A434.jpeg

glad you got to fly ,it was just too much for me i'm afraid ,cant afford to risk it with my health issues ,but hey there will be many more opportunities to fly ,and i will be doing so ,god willing

glad you got to fly ,it was just too much for me i'm afraid ,cant afford to risk it with my health issues ,but hey there will be many more opportunities to fly ,and i will be doing so ,god willing
It was uncomfortably hot as of course one flies from a no-shade location. Think you’re wise to stay put for a day or so.

Reactions: old man mavic
Just had to take the challenge. We don’t get many days in the U.K. where the mercury tops 36C. Old Man Mavic will back me up here as he’s just down the road! A recent post reminded me that it’s OK to fly up to 40C so although many of our friends on the Forum will have flown in higher temps I was delighted with the drone’s performance. Here’s a quick shot of the Downs looking parched (for a temperate climate) and there’s more highs tomorrow then a bang or two and some much needed rain if you’re a gardener like me.
View attachment 151976
glad you got to fly, it's 40 degrees here today tuesday and like mad man mavic, as a ''senior'' in age pilot, and newbie too I erred on the side of common sense and discretion. rather begrudgingly I admit

glad you got to fly, it's 40 degrees here today tuesday and like mad man mavic, as a ''senior'' in age pilot, and newbie too I erred on the side of common sense and discretion. rather begrudgingly I admit
Probably for the best. Raining here now! Safe flying and enjoy the hobby.

Here in Southern Spain 40°C is an usual temperature. But people choose the early morning hours or the late evening too for flying drones. I think the problem is for the RC with or without mobile phone. The drone flying uses air for refreshing.
Best regards from Roquetas de Mar, Spain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark