DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stepping up from my Mavic pro....

fcat

Reactions
Ive had a Mavic pro for the past few years, its now time to get something new. What would give me the biggest step up image wise, the Air 3 or the Mavic Pro 3 ?
thanks

I wonder if you ask the question, what is the best price for the image qualify if Air3 would be the answer

I wonder if you ask the question, what is the best price for the image qualify if Air3 would be the answer
The Air 3 is an excellent drone and a great value. But, if @fcat wants "biggest step up", the Mavic 3 Pro is the answer.

I have heard of many pilots that have the Mavic 3 Pro and the Air 3, and in a lot of instances, they prefer the Air 3. It's smaller, lighter and image quality is excellent. It will get the job none about 95% of the time.

The Air 3 is a cheaper alternative and a really good one and the main reason I bought it. I would love to have the Mavic 3 Pro Cine, but I really can't justify the expense at this time.

The Air 3 is an excellent drone and a great value. But, if @fcat wants "biggest step up", the Mavic 3 Pro is the answer.

I have heard of many pilots that have the Mavic 3 Pro and the Air 3, and in a lot of instances, they prefer the Air 3. It's smaller, lighter and image quality is excellent. It will get the job none about 95% of the time.

The Air 3 is a cheaper alternative and a really good one and the main reason I bought it. I would love to have the Mavic 3 Pro Cine, but I really can't justify the expense at this time.
i hear you, same thats why i point it out. if you want to pay the premium go for the pro 3 it is the best with the camera. However air3 isnt a slob and has some things the 3 pro doesnt have that you mentioned.

Reactions: MotoSavy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne