DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still settings

ryo

Reactions
Sometimes i start making some settings and navigate the menus but after a few minutes the fan kicks in and i start feeling unconfortable because i am afraid that i can cause some damage to the MP as it gets warmer and warmer and i turn it off. Is it only me, same for you or you just don't care about the fan because it's there just to prevent problems?
Cheers

Sometimes i start making some settings and navigate the menus but after a few minutes the fan kicks in and i start feeling unconfortable because i am afraid that i can cause some damage to the MP as it gets warmer and warmer and i turn it off. Is it only me, same for you or you just don't care about the fan because it's there just to prevent problems?
Cheers

When you do firmware upgrades the drone may sit there for 30 minutes to upgrade. The fan is continuously cutting on & off while everything is updating. I wouldn't worry about the drone getting hot.

Reactions: ryo
The fan is doing its job, removing excess heat and keeping the electronics in a safe temperature range. Trust it.

Reactions: ryo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc