DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Stillwell Woods Preserve (Sunset, Fall Foliage, Full Moon, & Manhattan Skyline) | ONE PERFECT SUNSET | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
It's been a while. I hope you all enjoy. I tried to encompass all elements in one video - calm sunset to Fall Foliage to a spectacular full moon as well as the Manhattan skyline in the backdrop as a surprise captured by the 70mm lens of the Air 3.

Pilot Log: Finally, I had a chance to debut the Maiden Flight for my DJI Air 3. The 70mm Lens seals the deal. Conditions were perfect for a successful flight. Timing was spot-on. I was able to capture the Sunset, Manhattan Skyline, Fall Foliage, and Full Moon. This flight captures it all. For those wondering, no ND filter was used on this flight; I only installed a Freewell UV Filter. Enjoy! Filming Location: Stillwell Woods Preserve, Nassau County, NY, United States Track Title: One Perfect Sunset (2023) Artist: Tony Anderson Filming Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 CertifiedFollow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Last edited:
That ful moon footage was nice but the beginning was a little redundant , it works best the different angles if the light is also changing but that sunset view did not change.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
That ful moon footage was nice but the beginning was a little redundant , it works best the different angles if the light is also changing but that sunset view did not change.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Thank you for the feedback, I definitely noted that while putting this video together. I arrived right when the sun was beginning to set. I think a hyperlapse would have been fitting for this video, also keeping it zoomed in at 70mm would have been fine. I absolutely agree that different angles of light would have helped. Definitely trying to avoid redundancy, 90 seconds instead of 3 mins would have helped haha. Its time to move on from Tony Anderson

Definitely stay tuned for next flight 😊

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Nice done. We all know how much time and effort goes into putting this all together.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Nice done. We all know how much time and effort goes into putting this all together.
Thank you @akdrone I really do believe I was at the right place at the right time yesterday. Did not realize we had a partial lunar eclipse yesterday as well 😅

From a distance you can spot Stamford, Connecticut as well :D

It's been a while. I hope you all enjoy. I tried to encompass all elements in one video - calm sunset to Fall Foliage to a spectacular full moon as well as the Manhattan skyline in the backdrop as a surprise captured by the 70mm lens of the Air 3.

Beautiful colours did a really good job 👍🏻

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13