DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STL File GPS Info on mavic 3

brindle

Reactions
I have a client looking for the following parameters on the drone video/photos I am capturing for them. Is there a way to obtain all of this info on a Mavic 3? Does the Mavic 3 enterprise record all of this data? A lot of this is recorded in the STL File but I am missing(don't know how) the camera angle that they want to input into their maps so they know which direction the camera is pointed during the flight.

• Precision Timestamp (Unix TimeStamp)
  • Sensor Latitude
  • Sensor Longitude
  • Sensor Ellipsoid Height, or Sensor True Altitude
  • Platform Heading Angle
  • Platform Pitch Angle
  • Platform Roll Angle
  • Sensor Relative Roll Angle
  • Sensor Relative Elevation Angle
  • Sensor Relative Azimuth Angle
  • Sensor Horizontal Field of View
  • Sensor Vertical Field of View
  • Platform True Air Speed
  • UAS LDS Version Number (I don't know what this is)

Go here and upload the mobile (or Android based RC Pro) stored .txt flight log, they explain where to find it if you scroll down some - - > DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Once you have uploaded the flight log you can download their .csv file (benith the sat. map to the left). Open it in Excel & you will have over 150 columns of different data... among all you will find both camera & drone data.

Reactions: KI5RLL
I have a client looking for the following parameters on the drone video/photos I am capturing for them. Is there a way to obtain all of this info on a Mavic 3? Does the Mavic 3 enterprise record all of this data? A lot of this is recorded in the STL File but I am missing(don't know how) the camera angle that they want to input into their maps so they know which direction the camera is pointed during the flight.

• Precision Timestamp (Unix TimeStamp)
  • Sensor Latitude
  • Sensor Longitude
  • Sensor Ellipsoid Height, or Sensor True Altitude
  • Platform Heading Angle
  • Platform Pitch Angle
  • Platform Roll Angle
  • Sensor Relative Roll Angle
  • Sensor Relative Elevation Angle
  • Sensor Relative Azimuth Angle
  • Sensor Horizontal Field of View
  • Sensor Vertical Field of View
  • Platform True Air Speed
  • UAS LDS Version Number (I don't know what this is)
Most of that information is recorded in the metadata that is part of each still image file.
You would have trouble finding the true airspeed as the drone has no sensor to give this.
All speeds in the recorded flight data are groundspeed.

Go here and upload the mobile (or Android based RC Pro) stored .txt flight log, they explain where to find it if you scroll down some - - > DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Once you have uploaded the flight log you can download their .csv file (benith the sat. map to the left). Open it in Excel & you will have over 150 columns of different data... among all you will find both camera & drone data.
Awesome!! Thank you. Took me a while to figure out how to access the .txt flight log files since I am using an rc pro and a mac. Hopefully this is what they need. Tons of info in the log.

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman