DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

strange glitch

johnsctt78

Reactions
hi guys
last night i went up to local park to just get some flying in on my mavic pro,the winds were at 4 mph and temp around 85,in the video around the 4:22 mark i had the strangest shake of filming,i was right above where power lines meet up but not sure if that had anything to do with it,any ideas on this, video and airdata info below.mavic seems perfect as always,i did have a nd filter on the camera

in the video around the 4:22 mark i had the strangest shake of filming,i was right above where power lines meet up but not sure if that had anything to do with it,
Your glitch is the gimbal shaking, not the drone, which continued to fly smoothly.
You were much too far from the powerlines for them to have had any effect on anything.

Your glitch is the gimbal shaking, not the drone, which continued to fly smoothly.
You were much too far from the powerlines for them to have had any effect on anything.
thank you
that is the first time i ever had that happen

My gimbal gets thrown around by wind sometimes, and it's absolutely a weird feeling if you happen to be looking at the screen when it happens. I wonder if the Mavic Pro gimbal has this problem less frequently than the Mavic Air? Because with the MA it seems to happen fairly regularly when wind is involved.

Reactions: johnsctt78
There are other threads on here regarding this. Seems to be a mystery. My mavic pro gimbal looked like it started doing gimbal calibration mid flight, while recording.

I also have footage of something more similar to yours, which was some pigeons that the mavic stirred up and bumped the drone. No damage, but you can see what the cause was in mine.

Reactions: johnsctt78
There are other threads on here regarding this. Seems to be a mystery. My mavic pro gimbal looked like it started doing gimbal calibration mid flight, while recording.

I also have footage of something more similar to yours, which was some pigeons that the mavic stirred up and bumped the drone. No damage, but you can see what the cause was in mine.

thank you mikey

wow.. that seriously looks like it could have been a bird strike.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams