DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange light sequence on Mavic Pro (6 green - 2 red)

tfrank48

Reactions
After getting 13 satellites (or so) and that sweet “your home point has been updated ...” assuring message, then taking off, I see, in sequence, (“constantly”) exactly 6 flashes of green & 2 flashes of red. I have not seen this in any past flights. Flight is stable, with nothing else unusual. I haven’t flown too much distance out., of course. Even after calibration, this occurs.
I have latest firmware,100 % AC and 100% RC, etc.
Has anyone else seen this behavior?
Would viewing the log(s) possibly shed any light on this?

After getting 13 satellites (or so) and that sweet “your home point has been updated ...” assuring message, then taking off, I see, in sequence, (“constantly”) exactly 6 flashes of green & 2 flashes of red. I have not seen this in any past flights. Flight is stable, with nothing else unusual. I haven’t flown too much distance out., of course. Even after calibration, this occurs.
I have latest firmware,100 % AC and 100% RC, etc.
Has anyone else seen this behavior?
Would viewing the log(s) possibly shed any light on this?
you need to view the online manual there is a passage that explains what the light sequences mean

Reactions: Flycaster
I stand corrected, I am using the manual @ version 1.4, which happens to be for the "vintage" and firmware version at the time of purchase for me. I have not updated anything the Go app, ac firmware, batteries et all since I cracked the boxes.

They now up to version 2.0, so i never see those new warning lights etc. etc.

But upon further investigation, it also may be you have reach "Maximum Flight Radius",

Page 50? or 52? in my version (1.4) and version 2.0 of the manual

There are 3 possibilities, slow or fast flashing red, low or critical battery.
Or the 3rd, IMU error..
Page 12

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga