DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange lines

AlecB

Reactions
Hey everyone, I’ve just moved and I had my Mavic stored up in its bag for a bit while I moved. All was fine, but after I got it out again (nothing happened during move) it started making these weird line things in the sky. They look like an over exposure warning, but it’s off. Help!
850a2bb736a8c0ce45ae9f11f6292aac.jpg

Are these in every picture, if so check the lens it may need cleaning

They actually move with the imagery. For example, if I rotate the drone it will start in a small area in the center and expand to something like in the picture I showed. Can it be a burned sensor? I would assume the Mavic is equipped with a built in UV filter.

If they move in relation to the way light hits the lens it could still be a dirty cover...not sure what kind of filters the camera may have on it...sensors that are damaged usually will show a white or red pixel

Reactions: AlecB
If they move in relation to the way light hits the lens it could still be a dirty cover...not sure what kind of filters the camera may have on it...sensors that are damaged usually will show a white or red pixel

Ok. I’ll try cleaning it! Thanks

M2P comes with a UV filter, assuming the M2Z has one but the MP / MPP don't. At east my MPP did not have a UV filter from China.

That’s weird. Ive looked online for one but I haven’t found a UV filter. Just ND.

There is no warranty or policy by DJI to fix that is there? My refresh has ended. I would think DJI would sell UV filters... especially for drones. How can I fix this?

I keep my lens covered with something (UV, ND or polarized). If need be, the cover is disposable, the camera is expensive. IMHO

Ok thanks. Would you suggest contacting DJI to see if they can help with my camera, or ordering another camera online to install?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spencergotty