DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunshade for Samsung Galaxy S.20 Ultra (6.5 inch by 3 - in the case)

Geekser

Reactions
I am a newbie to drones - less than a year using the Zino and Zino Pro. I recently ordered the New Mavic 2 and can;'t wait for it to arrive on May 19th.

One issue I have had since I started flying is being able to see my phone screen well - the sun during the day makes it very difficulty and I want to get a Sun Shade of some kind. I have searched on Amazon, but lthe dimensions of the ones I have found have been to small.

Does anyone know of a Sun Shade that is at least 6.5 inches wide by 3 inches ? Hoping for a tall one to give better shade too -

Your help is appreciated.

There are a few home made sunshadeS on YouTube ..google is your friend. Pretty simple to make

There are a few home made sunshadeS on YouTube ..google is your friend. Pretty simple to make
Thanks for the tip - I had seen several videos on you tube and know I can make one, was hoping to find something with a bit higher quality - but in the end, if that is all I have to choose from, then I will have to make due. I have a nice sunshade I got on amazon that fits an old Galaxy S6 I own - but that phone is in it's last days and was hoping to find a rofessionally made sun shade for my new phone. Thanks anyway for the help

tbh the professional one's I have seen (I have an S8) all left gaps or intruded on the phone screen ..at least doing it yorself you get the right size... go look at oldMrKentdotcom Youtube video's and a few others...

I will check out the video you mentioned - I did find one video on You Tube for a self made sun shade, but to be honest that one looked retty complicated with exact measurements and I did not see any written description or dimensions - and no audio instructions either - I will keep looking.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
controllesp