DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Supplemental battery for Pro controller (DJI RC Pro)?

pchaps

Reactions
If you fly a lot, how do you handle battery backup in Pro controller, especially in bright sun with the display at full brightness? Can you pop in a spare battery, or even attach a power bank via cable to maintain sufficient battery power for long days of flying fun?

Do you use a supplemental or spare battery? I plan to do hiking / backpacking trips with A2s and 8 flight batteries.

If you have an external USB battery with a USB-C cable, you can run the RC Pro and it will slow down the rate the RC Pro drains since it's charging somewhat off the external battery while you use it. If you have a high power output USB battery charger with USB-C cable (quick charge, etc) you can charge the RC Pro while using it. I've only tested this a few times though. I'm not sure what long term effects this might have on the RC-Pro battery. Take it with a grain of salt.

If you have an external USB battery with a USB-C cable, you can run the RC Pro and it will slow down the rate the RC Pro drains since it's charging somewhat off the external battery while you use it. If you have a high power output USB battery charger with USB-C cable (quick charge, etc) you can charge the RC Pro while using it. I've only tested this a few times though. I'm not sure what long term effects this might have on the RC-Pro battery. Take it with a grain of salt.
How long have you been use Ing it and has any effect…….Please answer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming