DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet Privacy Screen Protector

JMagnus

Reactions
I’ve searched but could not find anything about this. I apologize if this question is repetitive.

I’m considering a 3M privacy screen protector for my iPad mini 4. I’d like to know if anyone has used this type protector and if so does it darken the screen too much.

It will darken a bit because you placed something in front of it. How much?
You'll have to let us know...

Not sure why you'd want/need a 'privacy screen' for your iPad - if you have someone/people invading your space to that degree when flying, you have a different problem. That being said, maybe you are thinking of an anti-glare protector... I use them on all of my (regular, 9.7") iPads ... <https://www.amazon.com/Supershieldz...+antiglare&qid=1547581542&sr=8-11&ref=sr_1_11> FWIW. Also, I'm a big fan of glass (screen/display) protectors... so combined you have the best of both worlds. (Remember the glass one goes on first, then the anti-glare outermost...). To the 'darken' question... it gets rid of glare, it does not darken the image.

Not sure why you'd want/need a 'privacy screen' for your iPad - if you have someone/people invading your space to that degree when flying, you have a different problem. That being said, maybe you are thinking of an anti-glare protector... I use them on all of my (regular, 9.7") iPads ... <https://www.amazon.com/Supershieldz...+antiglare&qid=1547581542&sr=8-11&ref=sr_1_11> FWIW. Also, I'm a big fan of glass (screen/display) protectors... so combined you have the best of both worlds. (Remember the glass one goes on first, then the anti-glare outermost...). To the 'darken' question... it gets rid of glare, it does not darken the image.
I'm not sure either to be honest. I'm looking for a way to keep the sun's glare off the screen and wondered if this would be an option. I ended up ordering a shade screen. Thanks for your reply!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark