DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tell Me Why I Shouldn't stay on Firmware .04

Spanishcop

Reactions
So when I got my my Mavic Pro it was on .05 firmware I believe. I later upgraded to the .055. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Being that I've been reading about possible issues with new firmware and I have not flown in .04

I decided to downgrade to .04 today on both remote and MP.

I would like to hear from those with a lot of flight hours that have had time and experience to use .04 and may have upgraded or downgraded due to issues.

.04 seems to work just fine from what I see and Litchi will work with it just fine also. Any reasons why I should disregard .04 and go back to the latest firmware or should I stay on .04 for now.

Would really appreciate input from those who have flown a lot with the Mavic Pro.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Same here i will stick with .04FW since this solve my vps sensors problems since dec-2016!! it now flies and behave purrrrfectly great!!, i will keep this fw as long as i can..
Am using djigo4 btw

Reactions: Spanishcop
I'm likely going back to .400 tomorrow. I had stuck with .500 expecting the litchi issues to be fixed with the next update but now I see they aren't I'm probably going to roll back and watch and wait to see if anything newer actually offers benefits before updating again.

Thanks for info... I feel I made the right move for now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear