DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tello price tomtop

shb

Reactions
I'm thinking about getting a tello. it's $99 on dji store and amazon, but tomtop says it's $200, but they're giving you a 30% discount so it's ONLY $140. what liars!

Will the Tello have all the NFZ restrictions that other dji drones have?

Will the Tello have all the NFZ restrictions that other dji drones have?

Mine is in transit, and I would assume no since it’s not really an outdoor drone. It has no advanced flight controls or ability to counter wind. It’s really a beginner drone in all sense of the word. Scaled down DJI dynamics. But I’ll know more once I get my crummy little hands on it and run it through it’s paces.

Mine is in transit, and I would assume no since it’s not really an outdoor drone. It has no advanced flight controls or ability to counter wind. It’s really a beginner drone in all sense of the word. Scaled down DJI dynamics. But I’ll know more once I get my crummy little hands on it and run it through it’s paces.
I think you will like it! It is cooler than you think for a small selfie drone.
Check out the new forum. You will see that this little thing can do more than you think. Definitely a entertaining aircraft.:cool:

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting a tello. it's $99 on dji store and amazon, but tomtop says it's $200, but they're giving you a 30% discount so it's ONLY $140. what liars!
The DJI Store has them in stock for $99.00 free shipping.
At least for now. Anyone that pays more for it has dealed with a unauthorized DJI Dealer. Beware!

Got mine. Flies like a champ! FPV latency is a bit slow but OK for mild first person flights around indoors. Image quality is good or better compared to similar toys. Great position holding for no GPS. Flips, circles, bounce and hand toss and landing. Insane little drone for the money. Must buy gift for the up and coming pilot. After mastering maneuvers here, I'd be ready to hand over one of my bigger birds.

More batteries and a charger and this is a killer little quad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondprofessionals