DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Testing photo and video settings while on the ground

lomposlapos

Reactions
I want to test, play, set the custom buttons on the SC, etc. for photo and video shoots, like exposure bracketing, auto-exposure override, spot focus, etc...

Instead of doing all of these while the AC is flying, can I just put it on the balcony, facing a scenic beach/mountain, switch it on, and test all the photo and video options? Or, for some strange reasons, the AC needs to fly to fully access the photo, video menu?

Instead of doing all of these while the AC is flying, can I just put it on the balcony, facing a scenic beach/mountain, switch it on, and test all the photo and video options? Or, for some strange reasons, the AC needs to fly to fully access the photo, video menu?
You can test camera operations without flying.

I want to test, play, set the custom buttons on the SC, etc. for photo and video shoots, like exposure bracketing, auto-exposure override, spot focus, etc...

Here's an idea.....try it and see.

Reactions: Moose1967 and Meta4
I find it’s hard to get it right by the method you present but it certainly gets it close - the only thing you can’t change while in flight is your Nd filter - so decide on one before you fly and hopefully you get it right first try - nd32 for very bright days - nd16 for overcast bright day and Nd 8 for a dull day or during the first and last hour of light

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissapeterss