DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Testing

Tinychris80

Reactions
Hi I just started and flew my replacement mavic pro platinum drone after using my DJI refresh.
Is there a way to see if all the sensors are working? The forward sensor seams fine but the vertical sensor does not.
I hovered about 4m over a tree then went stright down to see if it was working and the only reason it stopped was because I backed off the stick. Then I did the same when standing directly under the drone and the same thing happened .
When landing it gets to about 1 m then descends nicely to the ground.

Any ideas? Thanks

Hi I just started and flew my replacement mavic pro platinum drone after using my DJI refresh.
Is there a way to see if all the sensors are working? The forward sensor seams fine but the vertical sensor does not.
I hovered about 4m over a tree then went stright down to see if it was working and the only reason it stopped was because I backed off the stick. Then I did the same when standing directly under the drone and the same thing happened .
When landing it gets to about 1 m then descends nicely to the ground.

Any ideas? Thanks
Try hovering at roughly eye level. Then bring your flat hand slowly up under the bottom in the vicinity of the downward sensors. If the sensors are working, the aircraft should rise up on it's own.

Another way to verify downward sensors, is to descend slowly from about 30 to 40 ft high. As you approach the ground within roughly 20 ft, the "VPS" reading at the bottom of the Go 4 app should start showing how high you are from the ground. It may not be perfectly accurate, but the reading should decline as you get lower.

If you think there is an issue, I'd go into Assistant 2 and recalibrate the sensors. Then try it again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting