DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 The Candle Aflame - First AIR3 flight...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Well, I am definitely impressed, but its going to take some time to get used to!

AIR3 arrived yesterday, took it to Carrington Moss for its first flight - over 150m away from anything including the flame as I dont yet have my A2 CofC - and I am blown away.... 28 mins of sheer fun, 48mph, quality footage and actually not as loud as I thought it would be...

Took the footage for this video using a mix of 1x and 3x cameras and some digital zoom, pretty impressive stuff! Now to master it and then to look at a better laptop as our current one is struggling with 60fps and 4k footage...

@AlbionDrones the Air 3 is a great drone ,as you have already found out ,just for comparison try 4k 30fps and see how that looks on your computer ,you will be hard pressed to see much difference during play back ,the tele camera is indeed a great tool ,and even better if you have the A2 C of C to reduce your distances ,i use it a lot when i am videoing

Reactions: AlbionDrones
@AlbionDrones the Air 3 is a great drone ,as you have already found out ,just for comparison try 4k 30fps and see how that looks on your computer ,you will be hard pressed to see much difference during play back ,the tele camera is indeed a great tool ,and even better if you have the A2 C of C to reduce your distances ,i use it a lot when i am videoing
Thanks OMM, I will try it and see, tbh I was looking at the 60fps in order to be able to play at 50% speed for some slomo... Just doing my A2 atm, hoping to take exam next week, fingers crossed...

Reactions: old man mavic
Another great video. I too have added the Air 3 but haven't had much time to fly it.

Thank you ... I have only had it 24 hrs, and the video was form the first flight - with lots of room to improve - but WOW is all I can say about it, amazing kit :)

@AlbionDrones you will ace it ,its 90% common sense ,and you already have the knowledge,with regards to the drone code
you will pass it Suzanne,of that i have no doubt

Reactions: AlbionDrones
@AlbionDrones you will ace it ,its 90% common sense ,and you already have the knowledge,with regards to the drone code
you will pass it Suzanne,of that i have no doubt
Thanks OMM, I thik I will be ok, but better safe than sorry :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Love it, look forward to the new videos!!!!
Thanks Chris, should be some along this week, just back from an ealy start at the Humber Bridge...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman