DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The Line Chaser - Mavic 3 Pro Cine HDR

Nice

You caught some very epic looking sequences. I like the one beginning @ :23 till he summits. The parallax is phenomenal.

Reactions: c.oberschneider

The Line Chaser - Mavic 3 Pro Cine HDR​

Following my shred buddy Daniel on his mission - chasing the perfect line in fresh powder snow in the Austrian Alps! Captured with a Mavic 3 Pro Cine, making use of all 3 different lenses. Enjoy in HDR (HLG)!

Amazing skiing and amazing footage.Worthy of a Warren Miller film. (for those not familiar- Google "Warren Miller Ski Films").

Dale
Miami

Thanks all for your kind words! It was a real challenge to follow the skier on his way down, constantly descending and trying to keep him (more or less) in the frame needs a lot more practice. I can only imagine what it would look like to get that "follow cam" shot with one of the tele lenses...

Absolutely stunning video! The Mavic 3 Pro Cine really showcases its capabilities in this breathtaking setting. Capturing Daniel's pursuit of the perfect line through the fresh powder snow of the Austrian Alps was a visual treat. The use of the three different lenses provided such a dynamic perspective, and the HDR (HLG) format brought every detail to life. The parallax effect throughout the video was particularly impressive, adding a captivating depth to the scenes. It's incredible how this drone can capture the essence of adventure and the beauty of nature so vividly. Great job on both the flying and filming! Can't wait to see more of your adventures. Keep up the fantastic work!

Reactions: c.oberschneider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne