DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

There is some benefit to flying a drone that is discontinued!

@Gadgetdude well the original price does seem rather high ,when you compare a near identical set from DJI for the new Air3 which were £79 when i ordered them with the drone

Last edited:
In Canada these 4 filters are $99. No way I'd pay $100 bucks for at least three useless filters (everything but the 64 is useless in my mind). I went with the Freewell All Day pack (8 filters) for my Air 2S for just a few dollars more...but not from Amazon!

Last edited:
Good find... there are also other benefits and advantages to flying legacy quads - all mine use GO4 (and Litchi, etc.) except the Mini 2 I found a good deal on and will be here tomorrow. 🙂

Deals are everywhere for all drones except the ones that maybe launched 30 days ago. You just have to look hard for them. ;)

In Canada these 4 filters are $99. No way I'd pay $100 bucks for at least three useless filters (everything but the 64 is useless in my mind). I went with the Freewell All Day pack (8 filters) for my Air 2S for just a few dollars more...but not from Amazon!
I'm just an rookie when it comes to perfect photos/videos, but when I use the 64 filter, my results are dark even on a very sunny day. Maybe it's because I do not do video color correcting. I do use Picasa for photos and must increase lighting on most of them.

I'm just an rookie when it comes to perfect photos/videos, but when I use the 64 filter, my results are dark even on a very sunny day. Maybe it's because I do not do video color correcting. I do use Picasa for photos and must increase lighting on most of them.
There is no need to use ND-filters for still photos, unless in very specific situations when you deliberately want a slow shutter speed. In general such filters will only make your photos look terrible. Unsharp, blurry or, as you experience, too dark (underexposed) because people do not know how and when to use ND-filters.

Okay, now it's time to experiment. I have always taken photos and video during the same launch. So the filter is the same for both photo and video. Will have to launch just for photos without filter, then launch for video with a filter and see the results. Will try the 64 first.
Now all I need is time to do all this! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav