DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum

DEads

Reactions
The Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum was a state run mental hospital in West Virginia that operated from 1864 to 1994. It is one of, if not the only, places that the tv show Ghost Hunters have visited twice. Tells of torture and overpopulation, lobotomies etc. Built to hold only 250 patients it at one point had over 2600 patients that overran the facility and workers. The Horrifying History Of The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum

Thoughts and critique on the short video and pictures are welcome.

Short video (I wish I knew how to make the opening graphics overlay the video without blacking it out, but where I am fairly new I couldn't figure that out.
photos: Edit: aparently the photos were to big to add to any media and it wouldn't let me upload more than one. Sorry for having to link it this way.

Attachments

• Trans Allegheny.jpg
    Trans Allegheny.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
  • Trans Allegheny-11.jpg
    Trans Allegheny-11.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 9
  • Trans Allegheny.jpg
    Trans Allegheny.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: sikspy and Tommy85
Might have been more powerful desaturated or sepia tinted. Depends on what you are trying to say. Maybe slo - mo the start and remove one of the later clips.

For your graphics; some form of disolve. Depenhds on your editing program.

The Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum was a state run mental hospital in West Virginia that operated from 1864 to 1994. It is one of, if not the only, places that the tv show Ghost Hunters have visited twice. Tells of torture and overpopulation, lobotomies etc. Built to hold only 250 patients it at one point had over 2600 patients that overran the facility and workers. The Horrifying History Of The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum

Thoughts and critique on the short video and pictures are welcome.

Short video (I wish I knew how to make the opening graphics overlay the video without blacking it out, but where I am fairly new I couldn't figure that out.
photos: Edit: aparently the photos were to big to add to any media and it wouldn't let me upload more than one. Sorry for having to link it this way.

Might have been more powerful desaturated or sepia tinted. Depends on what you are trying to say. Maybe slo - mo the start and remove one of the later clips.

For your graphics; some form of disolve. Depenhds on your editing program.
I am using premiere pro, but I couldn't figure out how to make the graphic have a translucent background to overlay on my actual footage. The later clips are actually just photos I put in.

Thank you for your feedback.

I am using premiere pro, but I couldn't figure out how to make the graphic have a translucent background to overlay on my actual footage. The later clips are actually just photos I put in.

Thank you for your feedback.
Just put it on a higher video line and change the transparency from 0 to 100 or vice versa. There are filters for desaturation etc that also can be manipulated over time. You might want to check out Jason Levine on Youtube.

Those places are horrifying and they all look about the same. I thought you did a nice job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark