DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Traveling to USA

Hey,

Suggest me some best places to visit in the USA (California)for travelling???

Pretty much anywhere down route 1 south of San Francisco? :) San Francisco is great, Los Angeles I am not a huge fan of the city itself but some of the surrounding towns are nice.. Huntington Beach is one of my favourite places in CA! San Diego is also a must!

I did a driving holiday where I flew into SF, spent 3 days there then drove to San Diego down route 1 over 7 days I think.. Then had 3 nights in San Diego and 2 in Huntington Beach before we flew home from LAX!

Still the best holiday ever!

Hi all, this might be a little bit late as an answer but I had this dilemma myself - as a Canadian citizen, what do I need in order to bring my Mavic with me in US ? Answer - FAA registration is necessary and possible for Canadians. So, go on FAA website ( FAADroneZone), create your account, add your drone to your "inventory (serial# required) and then pay the $5 fee. You'll get your registration # in your email and also in your FAA account. Happy flying !

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi all, this might be a little bit late as an answer but I had this dilemma myself - as a Canadian citizen, what do I need in order to bring my Mavic with me in US ? Answer - FAA registration is necessary and possible for Canadians. So, go on FAA website ( FAADroneZone), create your account, add your drone to your "inventory (serial# required) and then pay the $5 fee. You'll get your registration # in your email and also in your FAA account. Happy flying !

If you were asked asked for a serial number you chose the wrong (Part 107) option when registering. Part 107 operations require you to also hold a Remote Pilot Certificate. Recreational registration (on the same site) doesn't ask for a serial number.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh