DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Triple yellow flashing of rear LED: X X X.... X X X.... X X X... ??

LukasBlecha

Reactions
Hello guys, today I tested newest firmware 1.03.002 if everything is running smoothly and testing some features (follow me, active track, etc). And when my Mavic was flying near to me, I have noticed triple yellow flashing of the rear led lights:

X X X (in 1 seconds)......then 1 second break... X X X (in 1 seconds)......then 1 second break... After few seconds it started blink green as usual.

I have checked manual but there is no info about tripple yellow. There is only fast yellow blinking. I have noticed this flashing few days ago with the old firmware as well and really dont know what does this mean. There were no warning on the RC or phone, no disconnect... No mention about any error in flight log.

Anyone experienced the similar flashing? Thank you!

EDIT 2017/01/18: I filmed this behaviour on my mobile:

Last edited:
Have noticed the same yellow flashing yesterday. When slowing down the Mavic. Any help, please?

Today I was able to shoot it with my mobile, experiencing this triple yellow blinking REALLY OFTEN! DJI, why is this happening? What does triple yellow means??

Today I was able to shoot it with my mobile, experiencing this triple yellow blinking REALLY OFTEN! DJI, why is this happening? What does triple yellow means??
I had the same issue, when i had my compass interference/ compass redundancy switch errors! Dji moderators told me not to care about it, but i sent it in and got a replacement, errors gone. Please note that triple yellow can also mean other problems, but that is well described in the manual. If you want to check whether you have my error during flight go to the sensors tab in dji go and there in the compass pane take a look at what readings you get when you fly full throttle in sport mode. If the values are high then from FW 1.03.xxx the compass redundancy switch message will show up also.

I have 2 mavic pros. On one I get the yellow blinking of rear LED. Flashes 3 times in quick sequence. Does this for a while then back to flashing green. On the other mavic I never get this yellow blinking. Any ideas from anyone?

The OP is a fairly old one from 2016, but . . .

Do any of you @LukasBlecha @Mark08 @Mapleman231 have the 8331 (low noise platinum) props fitted ?
If so these can be know to cause vibration, if @The Editor post 8 is correct.
There are YouTube videos of fixing this and indeed threads on this forum regarding the issue (only a very small % that have upgraded props have this issue).

There was also the possible explanation in post 4 above by Nyikhmur.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv