DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek for iOS user

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
When I am flying my Mav3 I like to record the screen on my attached iPhone or iPad. I can easily transfer those saved videos to my Mac. I have never used an Android device but I'm pretty tech oriented. Would somebody give me a rundown on how I will transfer files from a Tripltek to my Mac. I'm assuming I'll connect it and it will show up much like a hard drive and I'll dig into a folder and drag files over but thought I'd find out if there are issues that folks have had trouble with and get feedback before I jump the shark.

Im an Android user, but purchased a Mini 4 years ago to fly my Spark and the built in recorder on the iOS is a nice addition to have.

This app is popular for screen capture on the Droids.

I assume the Mac will see the Tripltek as a device to allow file transfer.

Good luck.

When I am flying my Mav3 I like to record the screen on my attached iPhone or iPad. I can easily transfer those saved videos to my Mac. I have never used an Android device but I'm pretty tech oriented. Would somebody give me a rundown on how I will transfer files from a Tripltek to my Mac. I'm assuming I'll connect it and it will show up much like a hard drive and I'll dig into a folder and drag files over but thought I'd find out if there are issues that folks have had trouble with and get feedback before I jump the shark.
The Mac will recognize the Tripltek, you select the folder and drag files between them

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman