DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble downloading firmware.

JET17

Reactions
I've had a blade 350 qx2 the last 3 years and upgraded to mavic Pro last month. I've been all day trying to download the latest firmware with no success. I'm using a Samsung S5 phone and doing something wrong, gets partway through the download and then drops out, the highest I got was 94%.
Keep in mind I'm an old guy 72 got my first cell phone just a couple years ago, so I don't know much about this newfangled equipment.
If someone could give me some advice on downloading firmware for dummies, I would appreciate it, thank you.

Reactions: Bogey
I've had a blade 350 qx2 the last 3 years and upgraded to mavic Pro last month. I've been all day trying to download the latest firmware with no success. I'm using a Samsung S5 phone and doing something wrong, gets partway through the download and then drops out, the highest I got was 94%.
Keep in mind I'm an old guy 72 got my first cell phone just a couple years ago, so I don't know much about this newfangled equipment.
If someone could give me some advice on downloading firmware for dummies, I would appreciate it, thank you.
I would suggest using the DJI Assistant (Desktop). There is a video somewhere, maybe someone can post it.

As mentioned, download and install DJI Assistant DJI Assistant on the App Store. You probably have better network bandwidth on Computer vs. phone.

I want to thank you all for the quick response. I watch the video several times. Sure looks easy enough. I had DJI assistant 2 on my computer but it doesn't give me any options for upgrades. I took assistant 2 out of the computer and put it back in still didn't work, I even installed it into another computer and it still doesn't give me any options but vo1.04.0100. You guys got any options for that, thanks

Firmware 1.04.100 was released 11/23/2017 and is one of the latest firmwares to be released.
Are you trying to upgrade to that firmware? What is your current firmware?

If assistant 2 only shows 01.04.0100 you must already be on it as, if you are on any other version it will list 3 versions 01.03.1000, 01.04.0000 & 01.04.0100

You can see the current version above the list
(old picture off Google so different versions listed)
DJI-Assist-DJI-Spark-update-2-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Hamster - Thats why I asked what his current version is. If he is already on the latest firmware then as you stated there will not be other options to upgrade to.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast