DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Two Bucks Going at it

Is that the quality of the original gigage? Or has Youtube done a number on your quality?

Interesting how all 3 animals were disturbed by the drone at around 0:40s.

Is that the quality of the original gigage? Or has Youtube done a number on your quality?

Interesting how all 3 animals were disturbed by the drone at around 0:40s.
the quality is due to it being pitch black out. It was approx. 20 or 30 minutes after the sun had fallen past the horizon.

I think they were spooked by something else out there. Fox most likely. We have several fox in the area.

the quality is due to it being pitch black out. It was approx. 20 or 30 minutes after the sun had fallen past the horizon.
Ok. I'm more used to the effects on photos in those conditions vs videos.

I think they were spooked by something else out there. Fox most likely. We have several fox in the area.
You mean where all 3 animals were looking directly at the drone?

Reactions: bassnbeau
Ok. I'm more used to the effects on photos in those conditions vs videos.

You mean where all 3 animals were looking directly at the drone?
ya i have dozens of videos where i have been following these deer all summer. they are not normally bothered by the drone. you cannot see it but there is a herd of deer out of view all around them. when they all stopped and looked around they are actually watching the rest of the herd run off due to being spooked. staring at the drone afterwards is just the fact that it is dark out and the colored lights are bright and flashy. no biggie. The does especially are so customed to the drone that they enjoy getting under it to be fanned off. here is an example.

Reactions: Elthree and SnowGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom