DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Us permanent resident to register with FFA

Beudiful

Reactions
Hey guys,

Tried to reigister more than 5 times and it wouldnt work. Then diacovered that you need to be a US citizen/permanent resident. What about us tourists?

I don't get this!!!

Ahhh so frustrating. For weeks now I have been lookimg for info and it is all so contradicting.

1a) Who has been stopped by the police for droning?
1b) who was fined and for how much?
2) Some sources state that there are like 5 parks where you can fly legally in NYC and some state as long as you are out of the circles that show no fly zones on the map. Which ia pretty much all NYC but a bit braoder than those 5 parks...

HeLP pleaseeeee

Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Frequently Asked Questions

I'm a foreign national and want to fly my UAS in the U.S. on vacation. Do I have to register before flying?
If you are a foreign national and you are not eligible to register your sUAS in the United States there are two ways for you to operate. If you want to operate your UAS exclusively in accordance with the Special Rule for Model Aircraft, you may complete the process provided in the web-based registration portal for section 336 aircraft. The agency will consider the certificate that is issued to be a recognition of ownership rather than a certificate of U.S. aircraft registration. These conditions are consistent with and impose no greater burden than the requirements imposed on U.S. citizens conducting model aircraft operations in the U.S.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu