DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Used EBay vs Renewed Amazon Replacement Battery

Zaney1

Reactions
I need a new battery for my Dji Magic Air 2 and like everybody else I’m looking to save some money as I’m just a hobbyist. The EBay battery($49.90) claims to have few charges on it, and has been tested. Amazon renewed battery ($45.19) supposedly tests as good as new. Any opinions are welcome and appreciated.

i tgink you have more buyer protection through Amazon. That would be my option.

I have had good luck on Ebay just do your seller research and don,t buy anything to good to be true and you will be OK If you get a useless battery Ebay or maybe even your CC Co. can help you with a refund I have yet to get a dead battery from sellers on Ebay.

Reactions: djwak59
I have had good luck on Ebay just do your seller research and don,t buy anything to good to be true and you will be OK If you get a useless battery Ebay or maybe even your CC Co. can help you with a refund I have yet to get a dead battery from sellers on Ebay.
That’s been my experience as well. The new ones go for anywhere from $101-115 or more on both, so the prices make me wonder. Thanks for weighing in. I appreciate you.

CamRise on Ebay is actually DJI New York They have some great deals and they are VERY recommended.
I will definitely check them out. Thank you!

I bought a few refurbished A2S batteries off Amazon and the cost was very cheap. They only has had two cycles and the the last one had none. Highly recommend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaney1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer