DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WA Flyer, Hi

67A1F DG

Reactions
Recently purchased a couple of drones, and am digging the experience. Have a history of helicopter flight and have always been excited about rotor wing aircraft of any kind. Have an Autec EVO and DJI Mavic Mini. I'm really impressed with with both, surprised about how solid the Mini feels in flight. Would like to find other's to fly with that are near me.

Attachments

• IMG_0728.JPG
    IMG_0728.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy
And rec reading the full 60 page DJI manual for your mini. Scroll down a bit on the page for that and more.
Thanks for the welcome and input, reading the user manual and gaining knowledge of a device that flies long distance in public air space is a no brainer. Wish everyone would.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
Dirkclod, when I created my account, I named myself “67AiF DG”. I meant to make it “67A1F DG”, do you have the ability as a moderator to change the lower case “i” to a numeral “1”? If so would you? Thanks

Dirkclod, when I created my account, I named myself “67AiF DG”. I meant to make it “67A1F DG”, do you have the ability as a moderator to change the lower case “i” to a numeral “1”? If so would you? Thanks
I will send you a message. Thumbswayup

Got excited when you said WA flyer wanting buddies to fly with.......
Western Australia not ??

I want to try flying off Mt Trio and Bluff Knol, but it's a National Park
A drone at the Pinnacles would be great as well, but it's a National Park

Reactions: old man mavic
I want to try flying off Mt Trio and Bluff Knol, but it's a National Park
A drone at the Pinnacles would be great as well, but it's a National Park
WA National parks are OK for flying now. They request that you ask but it’s not mandatory.
In fact, you’ll see a lot of drone pics on ‘Albany Advertiser” Facebook from amateur drones in our National Parks.

WA National parks are OK for flying now. They request that you ask but it’s not mandatory.
In fact, you’ll see a lot of drone pics on ‘Albany Advertiser” Facebook from amateur drones in our National Parks.

Denmark's W.A is a great part of the world

I reckon Greens Pool/ Elephant Rocks would be awesome for low level fixed wing mode

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Recently purchased a couple of drones, and am digging the experience. Have a history of helicopter flight and have always been excited about rotor wing aircraft of any kind. Have an Autec EVO and DJI Mavic Mini. I'm really impressed with with both, surprised about how solid the Mini feels in flight. Would like to find other's to fly with that are near me.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton, Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini and Evo, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun