DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Watching iPad content with goggles

Drpepper

Reactions
Would like to watch a movie that is saved on my iPad. Connect the lightning to hdmi adaptor to iPad and used DJI hdmi to microhdmi cable to goggles.
Nothing seems to happen....am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I need to change somewhere?
Thanks

Hmm... It's been many years since I've had to hard wire an iDevice to an external device. I use an old Apple TV and enable airplay to stream to my goggles. Works like a champ. Techically the iPad should automatically stream out. Maybe you need to activate the stream from your control panel.

Would like to watch a movie that is saved on my iPad. Connect the lightning to hdmi adaptor to iPad and used DJI hdmi to microhdmi cable to goggles.
Nothing seems to happen....am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I need to change somewhere?
Thanks

Do you have Apple TV? Try air playing from the iPhone/iPad to Apple TV to goggles.

Dr.pepper,

I did the same and have no issues at all. You do have to look up and down at the phone to find what you want to watch but otherwise no issues.

DJI HDMI cable plug it into the google hdmi port then connect the hdmi lighting cable to the hdmi side then plug the lighting cable to the said iPad/iPhone turn googles on unlock iPhone then goto photo library play a movie the phone should kick into airplane mode and done.

Did you try connecting something else like a blurry player or PlayStation etc to make sure the cable is at least working and try connecting you iPad/iphone to the tv to make sure that cable is working?

Hope you getting it working good luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osmunda