DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wet Suit Testimonial : Another 6 months of Africas Highest Rain Fall with the Air 2S wet suit

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Comes from Monrovia in Liberia .
Came with Some of the best Pictures we have ever gotten from a client.

The Wet Suits work by creating an Air tight seal on the battery and power button as well as Redirecting air flow.
The Landing Sensor on the bottom of the drone is also protected .

Monrovia is located in South Africa , seems like some very good photographers are out there.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Keep in mind the forum members get two full color Designs of our wet suits
as well as # 3 Battery Covers.

Email me at
[email protected] for an invoice

CleanShot 2024-02-28 at 13.00.14.jpg

CleanShot 2024-02-28 at 13.01.13.jpg

CleanShot 2024-02-28 at 13.02.38.jpg

CleanShot 2024-02-28 at 13.02.07.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Pouring Rain. Land on the Water an survive the heaviest Rain Fall on Earth.

Oh Liberia! I thought you meant Monrovia California for a second. I mean I know California has gotten some rain lately but I didn't think it was 6 months of the highest rainfall ever.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Comes from Monrovia in Liberia .

Monrovia is located in South Africa , seems like some very good photographers are out there.

Some Liberians (and librarians) might get testy about having their capital relocated to South Africa.

And while South Africa is in the south of Africa, Liberia is on the western coast, about 3000 miles from South Africa.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 230432.jpg

Last edited:
I have always wondered... Do the motors care if they get wet?
The DJI motors are Aluminum Brush Less motors , and we have found them to be 100% water proof.

There the same motors used in the RC subs.

This is why when we added the Wet Suit to the Drones we were able to fly in the Rain without issue.

When we submerge the Drones Under Water the motors have never been effected, but the Main Board ,the ESC and the Senosrs an Battery and Power button are all comprimised rather quickly.

The battery and Power button being the weakest link to be comprimised the fastest , follwed by the Sensors and last the ESC and Main Board.

This is why the Wet Suits have been so effective when flying in the Rain.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water.

Reactions: tokertm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc