DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are your real names?

Jack43

Reactions
Hi all,
It would be very interesting to know your real names. When I answer to someboy it would be much more personal to say: Hi Chris, rather than to say: Hi Cr7Bi65 (just an example)

I am looking forward to your names, thanks for participating ??

Cheers Paul aka Jack43 and have a good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Leckhart
Tim :) But your title says "How are your real names" as there is a slight translation issue. It should be "What are your real names" if you care to fix it ;)

Hi all,
It would be very interesting to know your real names. When I answer to someboy it would be much more personal to say: Hi Chris, rather than to say: Hi Cr7Bi65 (just an example)

Whoa hold up ?
?

Reactions: Droniac
Didn't curiosity kill the cat? I gave up trying to remember names a long time ago. When and if we meet then I will give you chance to remember mine but don't hold me to remember yours.

Tim :) But your title says "How are your real names" as there is a slight translation issue. It should be "What are your real names" if you care to fix it ;)
Hi Tim,
thanks for the correction ? As I am a german speaking Swissman my enlish is not perfect ?
tanks an cheers Paul

Do you go by Jack normally or Paul?

Neither of my parents use their first names, their middle names are their actual names for different reasons with my Mum's family giving my Mum a first name to honour a cousin that had passed away (and they thought it flowed better with the cousin's name first) while my Dad's family put the father and grandfather's name first then the son's name. My Mum finds it annoying that her first name isn't her actual name but my Dad wanted to maintain the tradition so in the end I was called 'John' since it was simple and it is my first name.

I find it useful having my actual name as my username especially for online gaming since people know what to call me.

Hi all,

Hey Jack! It’s this is an awesome “covers it all” forum. I bid you a droney welcome and blessings from New York. Fellow flyer, Howard (Droniac)

My name is Kywon McCain

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147